Continuing Education For The Advanced Wedding Consultant
Cost of course
- $1,000.00 for one person; for two people within the same company, $900 each; for three people within the same company, $800 each.
- Further discounts may be available for larger groups.
This program is restricted to Wedding Consultants/Event Coordinators who already have an established company or are with a related industry corporation and want to further their education and professionalism. Successful completion of Seminar II entitlesparticipants to designation as a Professional Wedding Consultant/Event Coordinator. The Course is taught on location or via correspondence and telephone conferences.
- Evaluation of your current business plan and strategy
- Analysis of your profit/loss statement
- Training personnel to streamline sales and be more work more productively with clients
- Increased networking with vendors in the wedding/event coordination industry
- Industry trends and research
- Improving Press Kits and assistance in placing feature articles for your company.
- "Piggy-Back" advertising and marketing
- Creativity in wedding design
- Effective business plan time lines
- After submitting an outline of your experience, or current employment, this advanced program will be tailored to your specific needs.
JWI's program is a self certification program with national prestige and recognition. June Wedding, Inc.® certification cannot guarantee anyone's success as a sole proprietor; nor can June Wedding, Inc.® guarantee any wedding consultant's product/service. JWI requires annual proof of good businesses and license from our members and reserves the right not to renew any membership if presented with evidence that the individual is not working with the highest of ethical and business standards.
To enroll in course, the following items:
- A letter requesting enrollment
- A cashier's check or money order for 50% of the course cost (per person)
- Print out and Fill In this Seminar Contract (PDF; 176.41 kb) and send with your letter seeking to enroll in the course and your first payment.
Must be mailed to:
June Wedding, Inc.®
An Association for Event Professionals
19375 Pine Glade
Guerneville, CA 95446
Upon receipt, a contract and the manual with first assignment will be sent to you. The home study (three telephone consultations and emails & attachments) course takes three to four months to complete; upon successful completion student will be certified by JWI and allowed to use our logo and receive references.